All skill levels
Formative Assessments, Surveys & Polls using Microsoft Forms
A comprehensive overview of Microsoft Forms to create Formative assessments and Surveys
Who is it for?
Microsoft Forms is an easy but powerful tool to help you assess learning, solicit feedback and more.
This course is aimed at anyone who would like to learn Microsoft Forms to create formative assessments (quizzes, etc), surveys and polls.
We will be exploring the use of Microsoft Forms to create Formative assessments and Surveys and looking at the several types of questions available and their suitability for different scenarios.
This session is aimed all roles within an educational institute, and we will be looking at both quizzes and surveys.
- Access and explore Microsoft Forms and its features
- Differentiate between Forms and Quizzes
- Create a TNA survey using several types of questions
- Create a formative assessment using several types of questions
- *Differentiation using Branching
- Create a quiz using video
- Use Microsoft Forms within an assignment in Teams
- Share Forms as a template and to collaborate