Microsoft Teams for Educators
This training is aimed at educators who are at an intermediate level in using Microsoft Teams for Education
Who is it for?
This session covers the fundamentals educators will need to use Microsoft Teams to deliver Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA). This training session is aimed at intermediate users of Microsoft Teams for Education.
The session is both practical and interactive, so you will get to experience first-hand the benefits of using these features. You will learn how to create and schedule assignments, provide feedback and more. Please see session objectives for more detail.
Please check our advanced session on Teams if you feel you never to cover teams in more depth.
- Create assignments within Teams
- Create and schedule Assignments in Teams
- Provide feedback in Teams
- Explore the gradebook
- Collaborating within Teams
- Analytics using Grades and Class insights
- Learn to create formatted messages and announcements in Teams
- Create cross channel postings
- File management using SharePoint and OneDrive
- Use other features within Teams; praise, adding members using code, teams link
- Recording, share screens and presentations