Microsoft Teams for Educators
This training is aimed at educators who are at beginner level in using Microsoft Teams for Education
Who is it for?
This session covers the fundamentals in using Microsoft Teams. The training session is aimed at beginners of Microsoft Teams for Education. Although we cover Teams for Education, this session will also benefit users that have just starting their journey in using Teams.
The session is both practical and interactive, so you will get to experience first-hand the benefits of using these features. You will learn how to explore, create, navigate, and communicate in Teams. Please see session objectives for more detail.
Please check our intermediate session on Teams, if you feel you never to cover Microsoft Teams in more depth.
- Amending Settings within Teams
- Creating Teams and adding members
- Differentiate between the different types of Teams
- Explore and navigate Microsoft Teams
- Creating and using channels
- Communicating in Teams
- Creating, scheduling meetings and configuring options